How to Take Care of Amethyst Jewelry
Amethyst, beings a best elixir for treating arthritis is much in use. Moreover, it fights against various other disorders too, like hearing, insomnia, headaches, stress, migraines and so on.
The basis of diseases and imbalance, the emotional patterns too finds the right way. A perfect stone for the Brow and Crown Chakra, amethyst is in news.
Being well loaded with such an effective and aiding power, amethyst should be given an extra care too. So, to accomplish the responsibility from our side, here we will discuss some measures for pampering amethyst charm.
To bestow a log-life to your Amethyst studded jewels, you may follow following vital instructions:
- After every use just offer a fresh feel to amethyst by wiping off its face with a soft cloth. The major causes of its loss are oil and dirt by which it is compelled to bathe. So, wiping off will clear off the residues which hides its luster and beauty beneath.
- Cool and dry place would be the best place to preserve this opulent gemstone. High temperature may hurt it. You may store it in your jewelry box.
- While performing heavy exercise you should remove your jewelry, be it amethyst or other. Your sweat may magnetize the oil and dirt towards your jewels.
- The mild soap and water will assist you to keep your amethyst jewelry clean. The delicate nature of amethyst will not permit the use of any harsh cleaner. A soft bristle brush may be used for the scrubbing which would add to its grooming. Later rinse it off.
- Afterwards, for drying, a soft towel may be employed. Dry air may too be used for this.
- Take your amethyst jewelry to its doctor for check-up, the jeweler will them follow the ultrasonic cleaning which is necessary every few months. The remaining dirt will find it way off by this procedure.
Apart from tips, some warnings are too eminent to protect your Amethyst jewelry from any mishaps.
- Direct sunlight may harm your amethyst jewels as it may pale it down.
- Put your jewels off while swimming as chlorine, present in pool water may spoil its beauty.
You May Also Like