Keep your accessories organized in an orderly manner
By Gemexi Team | Celebrity update
How to cleverly organize your fashion accessories
Accessories are like the biggest possession for any women. We have so much of it that sometimes it becomes difficult to keep a track of what all we actually have. So many times it happens that I buy accessories and then I keep it somewhere deep in my cupboard where I don’t even know that it’s there. Thus, there has to be an organized way for keeping the accessories so that they are always visible to us and safe and clean also. There are actually a number of cheap and easy ways of organizing and keeping our accessories. We just need to think intelligently and spend some time organizing our stuff in a way that we are able to find it as and when we need it.
- Paint the twigs- twigs when painted look amazing and look extremely welcoming and would remind you of the summers says at camp table. It is the coolest way of hanging your stuff. You don’t need to spend a single penny. Just paint them at home and hang them.
- Hanging accessories holder- the hanger looks beautiful when set on a plain wall of bricks or a heavily patterned wall. You just need to paint with the metallic paint and then screw in the eye hook. A practically and easy way of storing your accessories.
- Beautiful accessories organiser- you can keep your sunglasses, scarves, earrings, etc. in this most easy to find and beautiful looking way. Frame is something which is available easily in the market. Grab some nails and nail it.
- Animals accessories holders- isn’t it a wonderful way of displaying your things. Just catch hold of the tiny animal’s toys from your child’s room and paint them to make them look a bit sober. Then just saw them in half and stick them with glue on a wooden plank (painted in black). For additional support you can also screw the back of the animals in the wood.
- Mould and frame organiser- just make a visit to the flea markets where you will find a lot of second hand stuff which can be creatively reused. This frame is just one example. You can elegantly transform it into an accessories hanger. You can use it in multiple ways.
- Saucer tray- just stacks your plates and shot glasses in such a way that they give a look of a beautiful jewellery organiser. This can be used for storing things which you need on a regular basis. They will keep handy and safe in it.
- Necklace rack- many a times you feel like just having a board game. You can keep your jewellery items from tumbling by storing them in the wooden rack. You can make the rack with the loose wood blocks.
- Painted toys ring holder- how adorable these toys look when painted. Just toss your accessories on these mammoths and forget about them.
- Antlers- antlers are naturally shaped in a way that they make the most perfect material to store your accessories.
- Lace bowls- the crochet bowls would go stiff overnight. How elegant they look. You can store your stuff in them and also show it off at the same time.
- Organiser made of cutlery trays- the cutlery trays are segmented perfectly and thus it makes complete sense to employ them for storing necklaces. You just need to put some knobs on the trays to make the jewellerypieces hang.
- Cork board display- these panel display boards look like the Pinterest activity boards. You can keep your accessories safe in them. You just need to add some colour to them to add a vibrant feel. Just look at the white stamped board which has turned out so elegantly.
- Utensils holder- so many it happens that we impulsively buy things which we actually do not need. But, something these things prove to be great in the other way rather than their actual purpose. The kitchen utensils holder can be easily reused as a jewellery stand. You can just add a bling candle holder it for giving it height. You will get sufficient space for storing your jewellery.
- Chalkboard hanger- this scalloped edges have given this wood block a wonderful feeling. A chalkboard the back also looks great. Just make sure that you scribble something flattering on the board to make the whole ambience even more vibrant.
- Braided yarn- the thick yarn makes an attractive jewellery stand. You can experiment with the length of the strands and also drape it dramatically around your jewels.
- Standing display- just minimise the number of holes which you drill in the wall and maximise the organisation of your jewellery with a standing display. The final thing which you will get will look amazing on the wall. So, just be careful while hauling the 4 foot wooden panel.
- Hanging mesh accessories holder- a very thin fish wire would give you an illusion that the mesh is floating. The hanging jewellery is making it look just like a jellyfish.
- Ombre necklace rack- ombre very quickly captivates the hearts as well as wardrobes of the people who like to make a statement wherever they go. Get your hands on this ombre accessories holder which is made with one inch and a half segment of the wood dowel.
- Frame Chevron cork board- just paint a chevron print on the corkboard for getting that chic style accessories holder which would perfectly fit in your house. The modernistic contrast between the light shades of metal and dark wooden frame.
- Painted tray holder for earrings- simplicity has beauty in it especially when it is a functional one too. The painted trays have been stacked and given a very neat coat of white colour. Paint every bay with different colour to make it look like the colour palate of a painter.
- Drift wooden accessories rack- pick up an isolated piece of drift wood from the beach and turn it into this amazing do it yourself jewellery holder. The rustic feel of the unfinished wood and knobs will make it look beautiful.
- Dreamcatcher earrings stand- the dreamy hanger for earrings is best for people who have a good collection of danglers or feather earrings. The geometric web looks fun and exciting especially if it’s patterned and improvised with the good colours and pattern.
- Hanging cups display- the coffee drinkers have a huge collection of tea sets and coffee mugs. Just stick the coffee mug or tea cup on a dessert plate with the help of super glue at such an angle that you can keep things in the cup.
- Painted accessories organiser- just grab an assortment of some hooks from the local supermarket and apply one coat paint on it. Different bold and vibrant colours would give the hook a distinct look and feel making it easy to keep in mind what accessory lies on what hook.
- Pipe and pellet accessories holder- the curved shape of the copper plumber hardware would be the best alternate for giving it a traditional look. The faded finish would take a rich teal shade of painted wooden pallet.
- Golden Monogram Dish- transforms the plain and white dishes into a sophisticated monogram accessories vessel. You can also personalise the dish by simply drawing your initials with a pencil before actually tracing over with the golden leafy pen.
- Wood tray accessory organiser- in case too many spots are there on the wood tray, then just gives it a new look and feel by making it a jewellery organiser. The wood spool hooks would make it warm and homely.
- Accessories bust- This one can take a little time but once it will be done it would look marvellous.
- Geometricpainted wooden display- the fierce geometric patterned would not just look trendy but is also very easy to prepare by using just some acrylic paint as well as tape. This natural display looks wonderful.
So these are some of the coolest ways of preparing your own accessories holder and hangers. They would not take much of your time, they are easy to prepare and most importantly they will have your personal touch so you will get a homely feel.
All you need to do is think and you can easily reuse your old stuff.
You May Also Like