There will be very few women in this world who wouldn’t be bedazzled by the shine and glitter of color gemstone jewelry. They are so amazing and attractive that it is hard to ignore them. Multi-colored gemstone jewelry come in numerous forms, shapes and can be used on gold, silver or other metals. Colored gemstones are so versatile that they can be used in many different ways to wear formal clothes or informal ones.
Multi-colored gemstone jewelry collection often means earrings, pendants, and rings. You can wear a pink colored gemstone ring and white-colored gemstone earrings at the same time and catch everyone’s attention. Some of the famous color gemstone jewelry for sale that you can find in www.gemexi.com are-
• Alexandrite – Alexandrite is truly a magical color-changing gemstone that shines brightly in blue color in broad daylight but gets a reddish hue under a lamplight. Alexandrite’s value is most often determined by how distinctively it changes color.
• Citrine – The yellowish colored gemstone gets its name from the French term for lemon. It is a bright yellowish-orangish colored stone that is one of the most affordable gemstones known to mankind.
• Diamond – Diamonds are the hardest gemstones of them all and are one of the most sought after prized possession. The colorless stone is known for its shine and sparkle. Diamonds have for the longest time been known as the eternal sign of love.
• Emerald – The birthstone for the month of May, Emerald is the green colored stone that symbolizes love and fertility. After diamonds, it is considered to be one of the most sought after and prized gemstone. Emerald symbolizes eternal youth.
• Garnet – Garnet is a bright orange-brownish colored gemstone often found with subtle hints of pink and purple. It has for the longest time been regarded as a lucky talisman for travelers as it is believed that Garnet protects one against accidents. The birthstone for people born in January, Garnet is considered to be a great gift.
• Jade – The green-colored gemstone has been associated with the royals in different parts of the world for ages. Also believed to be a protector against harm, Jade’s sparkling color makes it a highly sought after gemstone for jewelry.
• Lapis Lazuli – Lapis Lazuli or the ‘bluestone’ is a beautiful gemstone, the color of which resembles clear blue skies. Lapis Lazuli is an ideal colored gemstone which can be used to make earrings, pendants as well as rings.