The Mineral Park Mining District, popularly known as the Kingman Turquoise Mine, is one of America's oldest and most productive turquoise mines. It was first unearthed around 1000 years ago by primitive Indians.
Kingman Turquoise is noted for its stunning sky blue color and a wide range of blue Turquoise varieties. The Turquoise Mountain claims in the Kingman Turquoise mine also produce green turquoise. For nearly as long as the American Turquoise Jewelry industry has been, Kingman Turquoise has been the largest source of turquoise to the Southwestern Turquoise Jewelry industry.
The Mineral Park Mining District, popularly known as the Kingman Turquoise Mine, is one of America's oldest and most productive turquoise mines. It was first unearthed around 1000 years ago by primitive Indians. Kingman Turquoise is noted for its stunning sky blue color and a wide range of blue Turquoise varieties. The Turquoise Mountain claims in the Kingman Turquoise mine also produce green turquoise. For nearly as long as the Native American Turquoise Jewelry
industry has been, Kingman Turquoise has been the largest source of turquoise to the Southwestern Turquoise Jewelry industry.
In reality, about 1000 AD, the Kingman Turquoise mine was part of a Turquoise boom, when the Mayan society was employing a lot of Turquoise for self-adornment and ceremonial purposes. The Mineral Park Mine (Kingman Turquoise Mine) is 14 miles northwest of Kingman, Arizona, in the Acerbate Mountains. It was commercially mined by the Aztec Turquoise Company, The Los Angeles Gem Company, the Arizona Turquoise Company, the Southwest Turquoise Company, and Mineral Park Turquoise Company from the late 1880s to the early 1900s, and is now owned and operated by Colbaugh Processing Inc.
The rising nature is exceptionally rare, accounting for less than one percent of the mine's current output. It makes euphoric high Kingman Turquoise extremely precious when cut into high-grade Kingman Spiderweb Turquoise cabochons like the ones pictured to the left.
The Mineral Park mining district, located north of Kingman, Arizona, is home to Kingman Turquoise. The tranquil view on your trip from Kingman to Las Vegas, Nevada, is provided by these rocky desert mountains. We get stones from several different authentic turquoise sellers, and Kingman Turquoise is by far the most common rock we encounter.
The Diversified Range of Kingman Turquoise Jewelry at Gemexi
- • Our Kingman 925 sterling turquoise jewelry has many gorgeous forms and designs, including the imaginative turquoise ring that looks elegant and classy, and it guarantees a relaxed quality, and reliability. The design is supposed to draw attention to the fingers. This ring is very stunning and deserves to be in everyone's handmade sterling silver jewelry collection.
- • Our wide range of Sterling silver Kingman Turquoise rings are so lovely that you won't want to take them off, and you won't have to because of their exceptional adaptability, making them the ideal piece of jewelry for every event.
- • A glamorous way to show your love for your mother, girlfriend, wife, fiancee, valentine, family, or just a friend! Yes! Our wholesale Kingman turquoise jewelry range is an ideal gift deal for Mother's Day, Weddings, Anniversaries, Valentine's Day, and Christmas.
Kingman Turquoise Jewelry at Gemexi Helps You Enjoy The Immense Spiritual Properties
The handmade Kingman turquoise jewelry
at our store is made of the most authentic gemstones. Thus, it guarantees all-natural properties associated with this stone. Check a few significant healing benefits below.
- • Kingman Turquoise is a guarding gemstone as well as a powerful spiritual healer. Back then, it was love at first sight, and the stone's beauty and charm have never faded.
- • Turquoise encourages communication in both the earthly and spiritual realms. It can assist in promoting feelings of love or cleaning up energy in friendships with women, whether you're delivering it or receiving it.
- • Turquoise, when utilized appropriately, may aid in the exploration of former incarnations and supports the concept that every decision you make has an impact on the care. Even though our destiny is pre-written all the time, Turquoise can help you boost your problem-solving, inventiveness, and strength in your future pursuits.
- • Like an amulet, wear these stones near your heart and throat. And around your hands and wrists for a steady visual reminder of their defense. Precious gemstones are here to enable you if they're in your necklaces, earrings, rings, or cuffs.
- • Kingman turquoise pendants have a lovely, rich, deep blue hue that will make you feel like you're in the depths of a turquoise ocean! The sterling silver offers a gleaming touch of sophistication that is needed!
For delightful statement pieces that add a dash of style to your aura, browse our wholesale Kingman turquoise jewelry that includes exuberant sterling silver Kingman turquoise rings, pendants, and other types of handmade Kingman turquoise jewelry. To receive the best-crafted jewelry and be a part of our happy customers, visit Gemexi.