How to Buy Authenticate Wholesale Silver Jewelry

Posted: Fri, Mar 1st 2019, 02:30 | Updated: Fri, Mar 1st 2019, 03:19

Silver jewelry has an extraordinary appeal - a subtleness that is hard to match. It is a noble metal, one which doesn’t easily corrode or gets oxidized. Silver has for a very long time been used not just for jewelry making but also to make coins, utensils and many other things. Unfortunately buying silver is tougher than it seems. It is not easy to get hold of authentic silver which is why you must buy silver rings and other silver jewelry only from recognized online platforms or established offline jewelry stores. If you want to know how to buy authentic wholesale silver jewelry, you must keep in mind the following things.

The 925 Imprint

Silver in its purest form is malleable and so soft that it cannot be used for jewelry making. That is why the silver that is used to make jewelry is mixed with an alloy – usually copper. The percentage of silver used in this case is 92.5% while the remaining 7.5% is composed of alloy.925 silver jewelry is the standard for jewelry making. Any silver item that doesn’t have the 925 imprint shouldn’t be purchased simply because it doesn’t meet the standard accreditation. If you want to buy silver jewelry only go for the 925 mark because you will then be buying a long-lasting piece of silver jewelry. 

Sterling Silver Gets Tarnished Over Time

We often believe that all that shines is real while anything that fades or gets tarnished isn’t good. Though it may be true in most cases, with silver it is slightly different. Sterling silver does get tarnished over a period of time but you must understand that it isn’t a bad thing. If you have purchased real sterling silver you can easily get it polished to restore its shine. However if you haven’t purchased the real thing then over time you will notice that the jewelry piece has lost its shine and ugly unpolished metal is showing its true face from within. No matter how much you polish the jewelry item, you will not get back its shine. 

Understand the Price Range of Silver Jewelry

Before buying silver jewelry you should have a fair idea about its cost. Like most precious jewelry, silver is priced according to its weight while also considering other factors such as craftsmanship, inclusion of gemstones, brand value etc. If you are planning to buy wholesale jewelry you must understand that the costs may vary when compared to the price of single pieces. While the final price can vary depending on where you purchase from, the base price of silver will remain the same – and this is something you should be aware of. 

Know Where You Should Buy Sterling Silver From

It is not easy to assess the quality of sterling silver, even if you have researched about it all. This is where the role of seller comes into play. You must ideally buy from a seller who has been in the business of selling wholesale sterling silver jewelry for many years. Whether you choose to buy locally or shop online, the authenticity of the seller must be checked. Afterall you wouldn’t want to buy fake silver ringsfrom a dubious store. 

More :

wholesale silver jewelrywholesale sterling silver jewelryWholesale Jewelry925 silver jewelrysilver earringssilver rings

New Arrivals in store

Clearance Sale-19.72cts natural multicolor rainbow calsilica citrine 925 silver pendant m64528 Clearance Sale-19.72cts natural multicolor rainbow calsilica citrine 925 silver pendant m64528 - $11.04
925 silver 25.00cts natural green tourmaline in quartz amethyst pendant p25525 925 silver 25.00cts natural green tourmaline in quartz amethyst pendant p25525 - $15.99
8.96cts natural rainbow moonstone 925 sterling silver pendant jewelry p86637 8.96cts natural rainbow moonstone 925 sterling silver pendant jewelry p86637 - $14.99
View All »

You May Also Like

Day 1 Report from New York Fashion Week Spring 2016 Day 1 Report from New York Fashion Week Spring 2016
All Time Impressive Fashion Moments of Kate Middleton All Time Impressive Fashion Moments of Kate Middleton
Selena Gomez Gets Appreciative Nod for Underplaying Her Looks Selena Gomez Gets Appreciative Nod for Underplaying Her Looks
A Guide to Anniversary Gemstones and Jewelry – Part I A Guide to Anniversary Gemstones and Jewelry – Part I
GRS, The Gemological Research Institute Celebrates 20 Years GRS, The Gemological Research Institute Celebrates 20 Years
Pandora Jewelry Partners with BBC for Charity Pandora Jewelry Partners with BBC for Charity
Istanbul Jewelry Show Gets Underway, Doors Open for Professional Buyers Istanbul Jewelry Show Gets Underway, Doors Open for Professional Buyers
Celebrate Winters With Pinolith Jewelry Celebrate Winters With Pinolith Jewelry

Conversations

Top
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Linkedin