2016’s ‘Year of Earrings’ goes to Pandora

  • 667

Danish jewelry giant, Pandora has affirmed as the 2016’s ‘Year of the Earring’. The shift in focus follows the achievement of the brand’s promotion of its finger bands, which now accounts the turnover of 20%. Charm bracelets in addition to beads continue to account for the huge majority of the remaining 80%.

Pandora, a giant Danish jewelry brand has declared as the ‘Year of the Earring’ of the year 2016. The shift in focus follows the achievement of the promotion the brand did for its rings, which now accounts the turnover of 20%. Further, the Charm bracelets along with the beads continue to account for the remaining, the vast majority of 80%. Pandora president for Western Europe, Peter Andersen in the conversation with the Professional jewelers, explains that the primary objective of the promotion that carries a considerable amount of time, money and hard work to force the rings in the jewelry marketplace. He too stated that the band has previously experienced the ‘Year of the Rings’, but it, in fact, took three years for sales and revenue to come through. The 193 concept stores of Pandora in the year 2016 would be kitted out with new furniture in order to exhibit the earrings better. Moreover, he says that this would help the company to display its best-designed earrings. Furthermore, the company would too change the advertising and promotions to devote more focus on the display of the best-designed earrings. The latest financial statement of the Pandora says that the worldwide sales of the company show the growth of 40% in the third quarter. Until now it has not released data about its crucial fourth quarter, which embraces the Christmas period.

More :

Peter AndersenYear of the Earrings

You May Also Like

A new iconic collection of Swarovski now holds active tracking functionality A new iconic collection of Swarovski now holds active tracking functionality
Danish Jewlery brand Sif Jakobs declared as fastest growing business Danish Jewlery brand Sif Jakobs declared as fastest growing business
A boom in a techno market with a launch of New Diamond Search App A boom in a techno market with a launch of New Diamond Search App
Experience the magic of artists in their beautifully crafted holiday jewelry Experience the magic of artists in their beautifully crafted holiday jewelry
For the first time, artisans appraised in the advertising campaign For the first time, artisans appraised in the advertising campaign
Scio Diamonds sees greater sales, production and losses simultaneously. Scio Diamonds sees greater sales, production and losses simultaneously.
‘Made in NY’ goes to Carelle ‘Made in NY’ goes to Carelle
Multiple records set by the sale of blue diamond Multiple records set by the sale of blue diamond

Conversations

Top
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Linkedin