To begin with, let us tell you that Cavansite is called so because of its chemical composition. As it consists mainly of calcium and vanadium silicate, it has been rightly called Cavansite. You can find Cavansite in form of puffballs. The amazing and exciting shades of Cavansite including blue-green shades will give you a refreshing feeling. Cavansite is considered to be a brilliant option for people who want to communicate with their steering spirit. Also, the stone helps unveil and enhance the psychic capabilities of its wearer.
The rare mineral Cavansite was discovered at Malheur County (USA) during 1967. Today, it is found at few handful sites around the world but Poona (India) is considered to be the chief source for it. Occurring in a tabular/ prismatic crystal in rosettes, the Cavansite mineral is also believed to help its wearer in looking and analyzing the past in a positive way.
As Cavansite is a rare mineral, it is found only a few places in the world. However, it is frequently found at Pune (India) and also in the Deccan Traps region.
Including the pure energy of blue ray, the refreshing looking Cavansite mainly works on the throat region of its wearer. It is coveted and respected as a wonderful stone of understanding, knowledge, exposure, and prediction.
• Provides distinct communication with spirits – It is an exceptional stone when it comes to communicating with the spirits. You can use the stone to establish a clear and deep connection with the guiding spirit.
• Enhances your communication abilities – One can also use it to enhance his/her expressive and communication capabilities. Working on the throat chakra, it lets its wearer express and communicates in a flawless manner.
• Aids in meditation - Use Cavansite during meditation and it will amaze you with its brilliant support in meditation.
• Fills you with happiness - Occurring in form of rosettes and growing with the Stilbite stones, the Cavansite stone forms a matchless combination. The combination of the two wonderful stones results in amalgamated qualities of both beautiful stones. In other words, you get to experience pure happiness and thrill when you wear or use this stone.
• Improves your creative side – It is also believed that the combination of Stilbite and Cavansite enhances creative powers in the wearers.
• Cavansite is loved and regarded as a great stone for communicating with spirits.
• The Cavansite crystals are actually glowing acicular prismatic crystals that are found in form of spherulitic rosettes.
• These crystals are a little brittle in nature but look exceptionally beautiful.
• You can also observe attractive blue and white streaks in Cavansite crystals.
• The Cavansite crystals show impressive cleavage and have pearly to vitreous luster.
• The Cavansite stone is biaxial and has a specific gravity of 2.25 - 2.33.
Using Cavansite can help you sort out issues related to throat, kidneys, bladder, and eyes. Those who stay irritated and disturbed because of tinnitus (ringing in the ears) can also find benefit and positive results by using Cavansite.
Providing significant emotional healing and internal peace, Cavansite helps you fetch an extremely soothing feeling. Hence, it is a perfect option for ding mediation and also for removing stress. Giving you feeling of joy and peace, the Cavansite crystals help you combat any sort of disappointment or sadness too.
Apart from this, the Cavansite crystals are also believed to open up the heart chakra. They also work significantly in the healing of the heart. These crystals are also recommended for those who are looking for positivity and hope in their lives. Giving you hope, positivity, and lots of happiness, the Cavansite crystals also make sure that your body gets healed in a peaceful manner.
|Cleavage||Good, in one direction|
|Crystal Habit||Radiating acicular prismatic crystals commonly as spherulitic rosettes|
|Moh's scale (hardness)||3-4|
|Sources||Brazil, India, New Zealand, and Oregon USA|
|Color||Greenish Blue To Blue|
|Chakra Healing||Heart chakra|
As mentioned earlier, Cavansite occurs in form of attractive puffballs. One can get excited to find amazing hues in Cavansite. Mainly the shades in this crystal range from aqua blue and blue-green to dark ultramarine blue.